Summer is right around the corner. The "May crazy's" are in full swing to say the least. We have the top 4 places to snag the latest summer apparel locally. Remember, when you shop locally you are empowering our community and contributing to our ever thriving economy.
Here is Your Go to Guide:
1. Red Horse Boutique: Topping off the list is the beloved local Red Horse Boutique. Piloted by the fantastic fashionista Cassidy Kirk, this local boutique is set apart in style, service, and spirit. Be sure to check out their new expansive location in the fabulous Shops at Willow Park.
2. Urban West: This is one of our very favorites and has a truly unique feel. Right by the Aledo Advocats Clothes Closet, this rock house sits peacefully just behind our Downtown strip. Amazing styles and rare jewelry pieces, you will never walk out empty-handed.
3. #2LoveThis: A Bearcat favorite with an incredibly convenient location. Unique pieces at killer prices. Stop in and find great summer finds.
4. August Jay: Online & Locally run, this boutique offers quick and easy access to a variety of looks at killer prices. Sommer is incredible to work with and she is here to help you feel your best by providing great clothing options.
5. Blue Quail Clothing Co.: This is your one stop shop for all things kiddo. Remember, keep your kids safe this summer with the UV protected clothing line by local entrepreneur Blue Quail Clothing Co!